Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I Suck at Life!

I so wasn't cut out for this stuff!

I can't handle the things that are constantly being thrown at me.

My boyfriend has been unemployed for 2 1/2 years. I had a baby as a result of failed birth control and hated my pregnancy because the timing couldn't be worse! Now she has issues and cries all the time and no one can figure out what the heck is going on. I'm trying to support a family of 5 on 1 income. And its not working. I can't buy presents for my kids for Christmas and I can't pay my damn mortgage!

My house is going to be foreclosed!

Yes you read that right. Foreclosed!

I have failed as a mother. I cannot provide for my children! And I hate every bit of it! Its depressing me even worse than what I was before and I feel bad for my children for having to be put through this situation. So not fair to them at all.

I put on a pretty face! No one knows what's really going on.

I need a miracle! STAT!!


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

2 comments:

  1. Oh hun...I feel for you. This post is heartbreaking.

    I can't claim to have all the answers, but I do know that if you keep praying, keep fighting, keep believing and having faith, then one day things would get better. I had a rough childhood...a very hard time growing up. I had weak moments, but I'm here today because of my determination and hope. You could conquer it. Keep your chin up. I will be praying for you.

    I'm your newest follower.

    The Things We Find Inside

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so sorry you are dealing with all this, it wasnt that long ago zach and i were having similar financial troubles. Something will work out, I just kept telling myself that over and over and eventually it did but it was a long tough road but we are stronger and more conscience because of it. Best of luck hunny I really hope things fall into place soon for you

    ReplyDelete